Friday 29 January 2016

Thoughts since my FMP Proposal

Since I handed my FMP proposal in at the beginning of the month I have decided to make a few minor changes to my project in order to make it the best it can be.

Firstly, I have decided to change the books name from 'Once Upon a Time' to 'Beauty and the Beast'. This is because I came up with the concept that I would like to use a variety of animals and insects in every shoot I do, all of them being stuffed real animals, so you will have the beauty of the model and the setting, and in some cases the beast like animals to contrast and help create the surreal look of the image.

I have also decided to enrol the help of a photographer to capture my images. This is because originally I wanted to do every part of the project myself but I have now realised that it is most likely too much work for just myself to take on, so I plan to work with a photographer who will photograph and edit my pictures for me to take some of the pressure off. The only problem with working with a photographer is that I will be doing most of my photo shoots at home in Hertfordshire, about 1hr 30mins away from Southampton, and a few shoots around Bournemouth and the New Forest, so the photographer will have to be able to travel to all the locations. In order for this to happen successfully I will have to come up with a strict shooting schedule and give it to the photographer with plenty of time warning to make sure they can make all the shoot dates in the time I have allocated, as I need to have the consistency of the same photographers work throughout my book so that it flows as one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment