Wednesday 27 January 2016

Test Shoots

For my FMP proposal I experimented with photographing two potential looks to use in my book. 

The first photo shoot was set in a milk bath where you could only see the models face and she was surrounded by some white roses. I am not too keen on this shoot, as the sliver on the models face started to become wet with humidity so started to come off of the skin. It also was not the most flattering look for my model, so if I decide to use a milk bath in my final shoots I will have to re-think the make-up used and the positioning of the model. 



For my second photo shoot I set it in the woods and covered my model in paper butterflies. I was really pleased with the outcome of this shoot and it's definitely something I will use but re-tweak in my final photo shoots. When I do the final photo shoot of this look I will use rice paper butterflies as they will perhaps look a touch more realistic than the normal paper ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment