Wednesday 13 April 2016

Final Edited Double Exposure Images

Here are the double exposure images from all of the different shoots which I will use to close each shoot chapter.

Originally, myself and the photographer decided to merge the landscape out of the top of the models head, but when it came to the editing, it worked better to merge the landscape from the neck down on top of the black polo neck tops, and I am equally as pleased with this choice and outcome. The images created are exactly what I had envisaged, keeping with the dream-like theme in the book and I think they add a creative and different twist to the flow of the book, and help to differentiate it from other books that could be similar on the market.

Double exposure image for the Butterfly photoshoot

Double exposure image for The Grange/ Crow photoshoot

Double exposure image for the Beetle & Flower photoshoot

Double exposure image for the Deer photoshoot 









No comments:

Post a Comment