Wednesday 20 April 2016

Changes to my time plan schedule

Originally, I planned to have my book put together and sent off by the 25th March before I went on holiday to Australia for three and a half weeks, however because of the late notice Deer shoot, the photographer had not finished editing the shots by that date. 

When I went to order the book whilst I was on holiday, I wanted to order the silver linen book cover but it was not available in the A3 size which was a shame. So instead my only option was black linen which I decided would be fine. Bonus print did not offer an embossing service on the cover which was suitable to what I wanted, so I decided to look else where for an embossing service and chose to still order the book from bonus print. 

However, when I went to order the book, because I was abroad, they would not let me order it which was extremely frustrating as it was complete and I wanted it it be ready for when I got back home, but unfortunately I had to wait til the 19th April when I was back in England to order the book, which put me behind schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment