Friday 25 March 2016

Deer Photoshoot: Unedited Shots

Below are some of the unedited photos from the deer style photoshoot.

There were a few challenges that surfaced when shooting- the main one being that the hair antlers that I made would not stay on the models head. When I tested the antlers on myself they felt secure but in transportation to the shoot the bases of them got crushed and they would not attach to the models head as they kept flopping to the sides. Because of this the photographer and I attached the antlers with string to a piece of wood so that I could hold up the antlers behind the model to make it looks as thigh they were on her head, however my arm was getting in the way of the shots. We came to a last resort where the photographer took photos of the model without the antlers on and then took separate photos of the antlers so that he can photoshop them on to the images in post production. It was also quite a cold drizzly day so the model was a bit chilly and some of the poses were a bit awkward for her to get in as we were shooting on a river bank which was wet and a bit slippy. 

I am really pleased with the content of the shoot and especially like the close up shots as you can see the detail in the eye make-up. I am excited to see the edited images with the antlers photoshopped on to give the proper deer look to the shoot.

 

 

 

 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment