Wednesday 24 February 2016

Butterfly Photoshoot: Studio Shots

For the studio version of my butterfly shoot, I chose to keep the makeup very simple and natural looking with a hint of dewy highlighted skin like in the theatrical version of the shoot but toned town. For the linking accessory, I chose to use Paperself eyelashes with butterflies on the corner of each eye, as I think when the image is printed up in A3 in my book the lashes will add a subtlety with detail to the image. 

The photographer will merge the top of her head from her eyebrows up with either a woodland scene  to match where we photographed the theatrical version of the shoot, or an open space with hills as butterflies often are found flying in open spaces and they can represent freedom. 






No comments:

Post a Comment